Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 25th. Qbic has a market cap of $27,094.00 and approximately $99.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Qbic coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0064 or 0.00000158 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and BTC-Alpha. In the last seven days, Qbic has traded down 45% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $93.16 or 0.02323780 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00007351 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0278 or 0.00000694 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002687 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00009224 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000327 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 9.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00016178 BTC.
Qbic Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Qbic Coin Trading
Qbic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha, CryptoBridge and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Qbic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.