U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded down 8.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on November 26th. During the last seven days, U Network has traded down 24.4% against the dollar. One U Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC on popular exchanges including Bibox, DEx.top, HitBTC and DDEX. U Network has a market capitalization of $2.50 million and $415,228.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000245 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000384 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
U Network Profile
U Network Token Trading
U Network can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DEx.top, HitBTC, Bibox, DDEX and HADAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade U Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy U Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.