Advanced Technology Coin (CURRENCY:ARC) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 26th. Advanced Technology Coin has a total market cap of $173,903.00 and $569.00 worth of Advanced Technology Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Advanced Technology Coin has traded 16.7% lower against the dollar. One Advanced Technology Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0069 or 0.00000184 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Aston (ATX) traded 12% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00014356 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0095 or 0.00000254 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded up 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded down 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000074 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0385 or 0.00001031 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded 16.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
About Advanced Technology Coin
Advanced Technology Coin Coin Trading
Advanced Technology Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Advanced Technology Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Advanced Technology Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Advanced Technology Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Advanced Technology Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Advanced Technology Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.