Creativecoin (CURRENCY:CREA) traded up 2% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 26th. Creativecoin has a market cap of $385,618.00 and approximately $1,810.00 worth of Creativecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Creativecoin has traded down 0.1% against the US dollar. One Creativecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00024060 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 13.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 15th, 2017. Creativecoin’s total supply is 17,197,030 coins. The Reddit community for Creativecoin is /r/Creativechain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Creativecoin’s official Twitter account is @Creative_Chain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Creativecoin is www.creativechain.org.
Creativecoin Coin Trading
Creativecoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creativecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Creativecoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Creativecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creativecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creativecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.