Crypto (CURRENCY:CTO) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 26th. Crypto has a total market cap of $59,580.00 and $0.00 worth of Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crypto coin can currently be purchased for $0.0043 or 0.00000067 BTC on exchanges. During the last seven days, Crypto has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3,740.77 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $105.54 or 0.02821838 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $181.41 or 0.04850353 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $29.22 or 0.00781137 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $53.30 or 0.01425021 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $4.29 or 0.00114684 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $64.92 or 0.01735721 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.71 or 0.00473561 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Lyra2RE hashing algorithm. It launched on April 30th, 2015. Crypto’s total supply is 13,742,738 coins. Crypto’s official Twitter account is @OfficialCrypto. Crypto’s official website is tailflick.wix.com/official-crypto.
Crypto Coin Trading
Crypto can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Crypto should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crypto using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.