BuzzCoin (CURRENCY:BUZZ) traded down 16.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 6th. One BuzzCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Crex24. In the last seven days, BuzzCoin has traded 43.2% higher against the dollar. BuzzCoin has a market cap of $557,431.00 and approximately $109.00 worth of BuzzCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 21.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded 10.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded 47.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
BuzzCoin Coin Profile
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 12th, 2016. BuzzCoin’s total supply is 19,983,648,202 coins. The official website for BuzzCoin is www.buzzcoin.info. BuzzCoin’s official Twitter account is @BuzzCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BuzzCoin is /r/Buzzcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BuzzCoin Coin Trading
BuzzCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Crex24, CoinExchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BuzzCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BuzzCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BuzzCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BuzzCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BuzzCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.