Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded 11.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on December 7th. In the last week, Electra has traded down 15.9% against the U.S. dollar. One Electra coin can now be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC on major exchanges including Fatbtc, Cryptopia, CoinFalcon and Cryptohub. Electra has a total market capitalization of $5.57 million and approximately $43,950.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bulwark (BWK) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00008010 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded 9.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00003087 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Electra Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Electra
Electra can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, CoinFalcon, Novaexchange, Fatbtc, CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.