Qbic (CURRENCY:QBIC) traded 12.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on December 7th. Qbic has a total market capitalization of $17,194.00 and $71.00 worth of Qbic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Qbic has traded 34.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Qbic coin can currently be bought for about $0.0039 or 0.00000114 BTC on exchanges including SouthXchange, CryptoBridge and BTC-Alpha.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 18.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $62.08 or 0.01813763 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00001041 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00007502 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0896 or 0.00002618 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00008131 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000289 BTC.
- PACcoin ($PAC) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00015426 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Québecoin is a PoW/PoS cryptocurrency using the X11 algorithm. It was launched in April 2014 and abandoned in the next few days. Over the past six weeks, the community of miners and investors have been coordinating a re-launch and preparing all the required pieces, including the removal of a 50% premine. The coin now has a 21M supply. “
Buying and Selling Qbic
Qbic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qbic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qbic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Qbic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qbic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qbic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.