Shilling (CURRENCY:SH) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 6th. One Shilling coin can currently be bought for $0.0078 or 0.00000102 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Shilling has traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar. Shilling has a market capitalization of $55,310.00 and $0.00 worth of Shilling was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 34.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00029083 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 26.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 16th, 2016. Shilling’s total supply is 7,095,600 coins. Shilling’s official website is digitalshilling.org. Shilling’s official Twitter account is @DigitalShilling.
Shilling Coin Trading
Shilling can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shilling directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Shilling should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Shilling using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Shilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shilling and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.