SocialCoin (CURRENCY:SOCC) traded down 8.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 8th. SocialCoin has a total market cap of $9,108.00 and approximately $97.00 worth of SocialCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, SocialCoin has traded 0.4% higher against the US dollar. One SocialCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 86.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.12 or 0.00060657 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 16.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000412 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
SocialCoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on June 20th, 2017. SocialCoin’s total supply is 5,052,375 coins and its circulating supply is 4,892,375 coins. SocialCoin’s official website is socc.network. SocialCoin’s official Twitter account is @SocialCoinNetwk.
SocialCoin Coin Trading
SocialCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SocialCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SocialCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SocialCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SocialCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SocialCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.