Digital Bullion Gold (CURRENCY:DBG) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 9th. Digital Bullion Gold has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Digital Bullion Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Digital Bullion Gold has traded up 11.9% against the dollar. One Digital Bullion Gold coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000022 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00053081 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005938 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000154 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000508 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000142 BTC.
About Digital Bullion Gold
According to CryptoCompare, “Block Reward: 210Block Reward Halving Rate: 100000Difficulty retarget: D.G.W. “
Buying and Selling Digital Bullion Gold
Digital Bullion Gold can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Bullion Gold directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Digital Bullion Gold should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Digital Bullion Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Bullion Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Bullion Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.