SmileyCoin (CURRENCY:SMLY) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on December 9th. SmileyCoin has a total market cap of $234,341.00 and $3.00 worth of SmileyCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, SmileyCoin has traded 38% lower against the dollar. One SmileyCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 16.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.47 or 0.00067704 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 10.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- GlobalCoin (GLC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000053 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 4th, 2014. SmileyCoin’s total supply is 25,960,250,000 coins. SmileyCoin’s official Twitter account is @smileycoinnews. SmileyCoin’s official website is tutor-web.info.
SmileyCoin Coin Trading
SmileyCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmileyCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmileyCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SmileyCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmileyCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmileyCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.