TrueUSD (CURRENCY:TUSD) traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 13th. In the last seven days, TrueUSD has traded 0.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One TrueUSD token can now be bought for about $1.02 or 0.00030774 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Kyber Network, Binance, Kuna and CoinTiger. TrueUSD has a market cap of $214.44 million and $34.00 million worth of TrueUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00009025 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00003183 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00030392 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $79.38 or 0.02405314 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.58 or 0.00138669 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.67 or 0.00171857 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $341.40 or 0.10340625 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00030697 BTC.
Buying and Selling TrueUSD
TrueUSD can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Koinex, IDEX, Kyber Network, CoinTiger, Crex24, Upbit, Zebpay, Binance, Cryptopia, Bitso, Kuna, HitBTC, HBUS, WazirX and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TrueUSD directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TrueUSD should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TrueUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TrueUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TrueUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.