Absolute (CURRENCY:ABS) traded 3.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on December 16th. One Absolute coin can currently be purchased for $0.0173 or 0.00000531 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Graviex. During the last week, Absolute has traded up 3.7% against the U.S. dollar. Absolute has a total market cap of $139,214.00 and approximately $3,243.00 worth of Absolute was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $62.76 or 0.01923598 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.51 or 0.00444724 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00022151 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00010529 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.64 or 0.00019595 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00015197 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded 38.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.63 or 0.00172676 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00008825 BTC.
Absolute Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 4th, 2018. Absolute’s total supply is 8,588,894 coins and its circulating supply is 8,031,577 coins. The Reddit community for Absolute is /r/absolutecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Absolute’s official website is www.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official message board is forum.absolutecoin.net. Absolute’s official Twitter account is @Absolute_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Absolute
Absolute can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex and STEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Absolute directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Absolute should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Absolute using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Absolute Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Absolute and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.