Peercoin (CURRENCY:PPC) traded down 3.9% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on December 16th. Peercoin has a total market capitalization of $12.22 million and approximately $196,174.00 worth of Peercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Peercoin has traded down 17.7% against the U.S. dollar. One Peercoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.49 or 0.00014878 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Trade By Trade, WEX and Cryptopia.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,271.94 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $81.83 or 0.02499714 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00006753 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $73.61 or 0.02248648 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00009421 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00005511 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00015684 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00016384 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00067161 BTC.
Peercoin Coin Trading
Peercoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, SouthXchange, Tux Exchange, Cryptopia, Livecoin, Bitsane, YoBit, LiteBit.eu, Trade By Trade, BX Thailand, Bittrex, CoinEgg, WEX, Bittylicious and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peercoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Peercoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.