Crypto Improvement Fund (CURRENCY:CIF) traded 25.8% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 11th. Over the last seven days, Crypto Improvement Fund has traded 180.6% higher against the dollar. Crypto Improvement Fund has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $72.00 worth of Crypto Improvement Fund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crypto Improvement Fund coin can now be purchased for $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange and Crex24.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded down 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00022728 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000243 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- KZ Cash (KZC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000977 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- Onix (ONX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000014 BTC.
Crypto Improvement Fund Coin Profile
Crypto Improvement Fund Coin Trading
Crypto Improvement Fund can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crypto Improvement Fund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crypto Improvement Fund should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Crypto Improvement Fund using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Crypto Improvement Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crypto Improvement Fund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.