Dinero (CURRENCY:DIN) traded down 12.6% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on January 11th. One Dinero coin can currently be purchased for $0.0024 or 0.00000064 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, SouthXchange and Graviex. Dinero has a market cap of $20,807.00 and $613.00 worth of Dinero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Dinero has traded down 8.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Phoenix (PHX) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000299 BTC.
- Red Pulse Phoenix (PHX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000195 BTC.
- Wowbit (WWB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0206 or 0.00000560 BTC.
- Bridge Protocol (TOLL) traded up 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- ZCore (ZCR) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00003916 BTC.
- QYNO (QNO) traded 14.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0593 or 0.00001610 BTC.
- Traid (TRAID) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- CARDbuyers (BCARD) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000054 BTC.
Dinero Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 26th, 2018. Dinero’s total supply is 10,769,504 coins and its circulating supply is 8,769,499 coins. The official message board for Dinero is dinerocoin.org/blog. Dinero’s official Twitter account is @dinerocrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Dinero is /r/Dinerocoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Dinero is dinerocoin.org.
Buying and Selling Dinero
Dinero can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Trade Satoshi, Graviex and SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dinero should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dinero using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dinero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.