Apex (CURRENCY:CPX) traded up 1.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on January 11th. During the last seven days, Apex has traded down 14.1% against the US dollar. One Apex token can now be purchased for $0.0084 or 0.00000228 BTC on major exchanges including LBank, Switcheo Network, Bitbns and Bit-Z. Apex has a total market capitalization of $3.79 million and $590,143.00 worth of Apex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tezos (XTZ) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00012019 BTC.
- GXChain (GXS) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00014674 BTC.
- Smoke (SMOKE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0444 or 0.00001179 BTC.
- DAPPSTER (DLISK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Tezos (Pre-Launch) (XTZ) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00049283 BTC.
Buying and Selling Apex
Apex can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, Bit-Z, Switcheo Network and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Apex should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Apex using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.