EXMR (CURRENCY:EXMR) traded 7.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on January 11th. EXMR has a market cap of $208,513.00 and approximately $878.00 worth of EXMR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, EXMR has traded 4.3% lower against the US dollar. One EXMR token can now be bought for $0.0175 or 0.00000476 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00010088 BTC.
- PeepCoin (PCN) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Harvest Masternode Coin (HC) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- NevaCoin (NEVA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- ARBITRAGE (ARB) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3.26 or 0.00088632 BTC.
- CryptoWorldX Token (CWXT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Axiom (AXIOM) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000105 BTC.
EXMR Token Profile
EXMR Token Trading
EXMR can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EXMR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EXMR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EXMR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EXMR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EXMR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.