SmartCash (CURRENCY:SMART) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on January 12th. SmartCash has a market capitalization of $13.42 million and $215,811.00 worth of SmartCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SmartCash coin can now be purchased for about $0.0127 or 0.00000348 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, HitBTC, Braziliex and Trade Satoshi. Over the last seven days, SmartCash has traded down 13.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3,660.95 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $127.30 or 0.03483992 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $135.30 or 0.03702872 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $32.18 or 0.00880686 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $45.34 or 0.01240846 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00127519 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.25 or 0.01539579 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $12.27 or 0.00335768 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00024377 BTC.
SmartCash Coin Profile
Buying and Selling SmartCash
SmartCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinBene, CoinExchange, Trade Satoshi, Braziliex, HitBTC, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SmartCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SmartCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.