Digital Asset Guarantee Token (CURRENCY:DAGT) traded 8.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on January 14th. One Digital Asset Guarantee Token token can currently be purchased for $0.0415 or 0.00001159 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including FCoin, Iquant and TOPBTC. During the last week, Digital Asset Guarantee Token has traded down 16.2% against the U.S. dollar. Digital Asset Guarantee Token has a total market cap of $940,181.00 and approximately $318,331.00 worth of Digital Asset Guarantee Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00009003 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002930 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028623 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $76.75 or 0.02143168 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.78 or 0.00161472 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.42 or 0.00207224 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028367 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028356 BTC.
Digital Asset Guarantee Token Profile
Digital Asset Guarantee Token Token Trading
Digital Asset Guarantee Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TOPBTC, FCoin and Iquant. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digital Asset Guarantee Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digital Asset Guarantee Token should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Digital Asset Guarantee Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Digital Asset Guarantee Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digital Asset Guarantee Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.