Republic Protocol (CURRENCY:REN) traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on January 14th. Republic Protocol has a market capitalization of $11.52 million and $295,711.00 worth of Republic Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Republic Protocol coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0182 or 0.00000509 BTC on exchanges including $20.33, $7.50, $32.15 and $24.43. During the last week, Republic Protocol has traded 24.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $349.95 or 0.09763986 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00029485 BTC.
- Oyster (PRL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008001 BTC.
- Theta Token (THETA) traded 18.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0461 or 0.00001345 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0441 or 0.00001232 BTC.
About Republic Protocol
Republic Protocol Coin Trading
Republic Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: $32.15, $18.94, $13.77, $24.68, $7.50, $24.43, $51.55, $5.60, $50.98, $33.94, $10.39 and $20.33. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Republic Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Republic Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Republic Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Republic Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Republic Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.