Zilliqa (CURRENCY:ZIL) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on February 11th. Zilliqa has a total market cap of $140.23 million and $5.81 million worth of Zilliqa was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Zilliqa has traded down 5.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Zilliqa token can currently be bought for about $0.0169 or 0.00000464 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Korbit, BitMart, Zebpay and HitBTC.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00008332 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00027485 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00002146 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.53 or 0.00261203 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $65.24 or 0.01787189 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.14 or 0.00223091 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000107 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00027835 BTC.
- Holo (HOT) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000032 BTC.
Zilliqa Token Trading
Zilliqa can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinone, Gate.io, Binance, OTCBTC, OKEx, GOPAX, BiteBTC, Bitbns, HitBTC, Hotbit, Bithumb, IDEX, Zebpay, UEX, DragonEX, Coinhub, Huobi, Kyber Network, Korbit, Kucoin, DDEX, Upbit, DEx.top, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Koinex, Tokenomy, FCoin, AirSwap, BitMart, Ethfinex, BitForex, WazirX, OOOBTC and Radar Relay. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zilliqa directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zilliqa should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zilliqa using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zilliqa Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zilliqa and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.