Sentinel Protocol (CURRENCY:UPP) traded 2% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on February 11th. One Sentinel Protocol token can currently be purchased for $0.0135 or 0.00000372 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, IDEX, Bittrex and DDEX. Sentinel Protocol has a total market cap of $3.98 million and $556,038.00 worth of Sentinel Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Sentinel Protocol has traded up 4.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tokes (TKS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005914 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Dash Green (DASHG) traded up 22.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00009795 BTC.
- APR Coin (APR) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000525 BTC.
- Blocknode (BND) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- ROIyal Coin (ROCO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00004665 BTC.
- BitF (BITF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Almeela (KZE) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005502 BTC.
- Mero (MERO) traded up 38.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000044 BTC.
Sentinel Protocol Profile
Buying and Selling Sentinel Protocol
Sentinel Protocol can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bilaxy, GDAC, Upbit, Bittrex, BitForex, DDEX, Bibox and Hotbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sentinel Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sentinel Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Sentinel Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sentinel Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sentinel Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.