Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Tellurian (NASDAQ: TELL) in the last few weeks:
- 2/21/2019 – Tellurian was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Tellurian Inc. develops low-cost liquefied natural gas projects. The Company owns and operates natural gas liquefaction and storage facilities and loading terminals. Tellurian Inc., formerly known as Magellan Petroleum Corporation, is based in Houston, United States. “
- 2/13/2019 – Tellurian is now covered by analysts at Raymond James. They set an “outperform” rating and a $12.00 price target on the stock.
- 2/8/2019 – Tellurian is now covered by analysts at Scotiabank. They set a “sector perform” rating on the stock.
- 2/2/2019 – Tellurian was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating.
- 1/9/2019 – Tellurian was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Shares of NASDAQ TELL traded down $0.13 during mid-day trading on Thursday, reaching $9.89. The company had a trading volume of 1,003,388 shares, compared to its average volume of 2,007,660. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.17, a current ratio of 4.61 and a quick ratio of 4.61. The company has a market capitalization of $2.41 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -12.06 and a beta of 2.01. Tellurian Inc has a 52-week low of $5.90 and a 52-week high of $12.45.
In related news, Director Don A. Turkleson bought 3,783 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Thursday, December 13th. The shares were purchased at an average cost of $6.75 per share, with a total value of $25,535.25. Following the transaction, the director now directly owns 126,121 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $851,316.75. The purchase was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available at the SEC website. Also, Director Don A. Turkleson bought 42,320 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Monday, December 17th. The stock was bought at an average cost of $6.75 per share, for a total transaction of $285,660.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now directly owns 172,224 shares in the company, valued at $1,162,512. The disclosure for this purchase can be found here. Insiders purchased a total of 130,000 shares of company stock worth $877,500 over the last ninety days. Insiders own 44.80% of the company’s stock.
Tellurian Inc plans to develop, own, and operate a natural gas business and to deliver natural gas to customers worldwide. The company is developing a portfolio of natural gas production, liquefied natural gas (LNG) trading, and infrastructure that includes an approximately 27.6 million tons per annum LNG export facility and an associated pipeline.
Read More: Quiet Period
Receive News & Ratings for Tellurian Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tellurian Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.