Digiwage (CURRENCY:WAGE) traded down 24.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. Digiwage has a total market capitalization of $45,932.00 and $466.00 worth of Digiwage was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Digiwage coin can currently be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000025 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. During the last seven days, Digiwage has traded down 17% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00051144 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded up 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.57 or 0.00090156 BTC.
- Giant (GIC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00007015 BTC.
- Blacer Coin (BLCR) traded down 27.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.50 or 0.00139067 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008298 BTC.
- Kalkulus (KLKS) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000437 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0722 or 0.00001824 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0817 or 0.00002491 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 17.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0096 or 0.00000242 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000010 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It launched on August 22nd, 2017. Digiwage’s total supply is 54,213,272 coins and its circulating supply is 46,213,252 coins. The Reddit community for Digiwage is /r/Digiwage and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Digiwage is coin.digiwage.org. Digiwage’s official Twitter account is @digiwage and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Digiwage
Digiwage can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Digiwage directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Digiwage should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Digiwage using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Digiwage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Digiwage and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.