LiteCoin Ultra (CURRENCY:LTCU) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 15th. LiteCoin Ultra has a total market cap of $7,714.00 and approximately $2.00 worth of LiteCoin Ultra was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, LiteCoin Ultra has traded up 26.4% against the dollar. One LiteCoin Ultra coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0075 or 0.00000189 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14,805.64 or 3.74040621 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000260 BTC.
- LiteDoge (LDOGE) traded 23.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.50 or 0.00138900 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0604 or 0.00001527 BTC.
- Rupaya (RUPX) traded 33.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Litecoin Plus (LCP) traded up 89.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0432 or 0.00001092 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
LiteCoin Ultra Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on July 28th, 2017. LiteCoin Ultra’s total supply is 8,531,300 coins and its circulating supply is 1,031,300 coins. The official website for LiteCoin Ultra is www.litecoinultra.com. LiteCoin Ultra’s official Twitter account is @litecoinultra. The Reddit community for LiteCoin Ultra is /r/LitecoinUltraCurrency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling LiteCoin Ultra
LiteCoin Ultra can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteCoin Ultra directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade LiteCoin Ultra should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase LiteCoin Ultra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LiteCoin Ultra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteCoin Ultra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.