Mineum (CURRENCY:MNM) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on March 15th. In the last seven days, Mineum has traded flat against the US dollar. Mineum has a market capitalization of $121,243.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Mineum was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Mineum coin can currently be bought for about $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 4th, 2016. Mineum’s total supply is 9,586,367 coins and its circulating supply is 9,436,367 coins. Mineum’s official Twitter account is @mineumproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mineum’s official message board is forum.mineum.org. Mineum’s official website is mineum.org.
Buying and Selling Mineum
Mineum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mineum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mineum should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Mineum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mineum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mineum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.