Shilling (CURRENCY:SH) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 15th. Shilling has a total market capitalization of $55,310.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Shilling was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Shilling has traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar. One Shilling coin can now be bought for about $0.0078 or 0.00000102 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 765.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 23.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00015122 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000118 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded up 138.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0287 or 0.00000728 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 18.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000436 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 16th, 2016. Shilling’s total supply is 7,095,600 coins. Shilling’s official Twitter account is @DigitalShilling. The official website for Shilling is digitalshilling.org.
Buying and Selling Shilling
Shilling can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Shilling directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Shilling should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Shilling using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Shilling Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Shilling and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.