SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on March 15th. During the last seven days, SnowGem has traded 31.4% higher against the dollar. SnowGem has a market capitalization of $969,842.00 and $83,168.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SnowGem coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0854 or 0.00002158 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, Mercatox and STEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $3,960.14 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $137.86 or 0.03485107 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $58.82 or 0.01487098 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $142.54 or 0.03603544 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.40 or 0.01349986 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.44 or 0.00112241 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $53.70 or 0.01357503 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $13.54 or 0.00342393 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000360 BTC.
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 11,356,232 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org.
SnowGem Coin Trading
SnowGem can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Graviex and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.