Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded 18.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 15th. During the last seven days, Rubycoin has traded 53.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Rubycoin has a total market cap of $3.16 million and $45.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rubycoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00002967 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia and YoBit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.54 or 0.00063608 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 13.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002865 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0379 or 0.00000950 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00018560 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Profile
Rubycoin Coin Trading
Rubycoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bittrex and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rubycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.