DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded 20.4% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 17th. In the last seven days, DeepOnion has traded up 46% against the US dollar. DeepOnion has a market capitalization of $4.37 million and approximately $24,761.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DeepOnion coin can now be purchased for $0.27 or 0.00006716 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Crex24, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00021819 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00024238 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005167 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00015241 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00002535 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00013665 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.62 or 0.00114566 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000016 BTC.
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange, RightBTC, Cryptopia, Coindeal, Kucoin, SouthXchange, Crex24, BiteBTC and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DeepOnion directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DeepOnion should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DeepOnion using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.