Infinitecoin (CURRENCY:IFC) traded 6.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 17th. In the last week, Infinitecoin has traded up 8.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Infinitecoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinEgg and QBTC. Infinitecoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $305.00 worth of Infinitecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00017017 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded down 24.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 57.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 5th, 2013. Infinitecoin’s total supply is 90,596,274,910 coins. Infinitecoin’s official Twitter account is @infinitecoinifc and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Infinitecoin is www.infiniteco.in.
Infinitecoin Coin Trading
Infinitecoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg and QBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Infinitecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Infinitecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Infinitecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Infinitecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Infinitecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.