Marscoin (CURRENCY:MARS) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on March 17th. One Marscoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0024 or 0.00000065 BTC on exchanges. Marscoin has a total market capitalization of $68,973.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Marscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Marscoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded down 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00016998 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 12.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000497 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded down 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded down 58.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 27th, 2014. Marscoin’s total supply is 28,279,074 coins. Marscoin’s official website is marscoin.org. Marscoin’s official Twitter account is @marscoinorg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Marscoin is /r/marscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Marscoin
Marscoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Marscoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Marscoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Marscoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Marscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Marscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.