RevolverCoin (CURRENCY:XRE) traded flat against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 21st. One RevolverCoin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0013 or 0.00000035 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. RevolverCoin has a total market cap of $30,416.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of RevolverCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, RevolverCoin has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- AC3 (AC3) traded up 29.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000388 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
RevolverCoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 28th, 2016. RevolverCoin’s total supply is 23,539,316 coins. RevolverCoin’s official website is revolvercoin.org. RevolverCoin’s official Twitter account is @RevolverCoin.
According to CryptoCompare, “XRE uses its own algorithm, X11Evo. “
RevolverCoin Coin Trading
RevolverCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolverCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade RevolverCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RevolverCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RevolverCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolverCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.