SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on March 25th. Over the last week, SnowGem has traded down 5.8% against the dollar. SnowGem has a market cap of $996,912.00 and approximately $125,575.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SnowGem coin can now be bought for about $0.0878 or 0.00002195 BTC on major exchanges including STEX, Mercatox and Graviex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4,005.68 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $135.48 or 0.03386634 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $59.67 or 0.01491692 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $160.85 or 0.04020917 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $53.21 or 0.01330232 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.73 or 0.00118136 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $55.83 or 0.01395757 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.50 or 0.00312511 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000308 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 84,096,000 coins and its circulating supply is 11,356,232 coins. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for SnowGem is snowgem.org. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX, Mercatox and Graviex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SnowGem should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SnowGem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.