Capricoin (CURRENCY:CPC) traded 0.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 26th. In the last week, Capricoin has traded down 6.7% against the US dollar. One Capricoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.51 or 0.00012546 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin. Capricoin has a market capitalization of $1.01 million and approximately $170,813.00 worth of Capricoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0599 or 0.00001487 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000170 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 10.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Capricoin Coin Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 20th, 2015. Capricoin’s total supply is 200,995,023 coins and its circulating supply is 1,990,045 coins. Capricoin’s official Twitter account is @CapricoinSocial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Capricoin is cryptomaa.com/coin/CPC. Capricoin’s official website is capricoin.org.
Capricoin Coin Trading
Capricoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Capricoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Capricoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Capricoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Capricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Capricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.