Bitstar (CURRENCY:BITS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 11th. Bitstar has a total market capitalization of $108,197.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Bitstar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Bitstar has traded up 0.3% against the dollar. One Bitstar coin can now be purchased for $0.0054 or 0.00000106 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002125 BTC.
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000058 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0174 or 0.00000345 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded down 23.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0574 or 0.00001417 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00005799 BTC.
- Hyper (HYPER) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 17th, 2014. Bitstar’s total supply is 20,206,566 coins. The Reddit community for Bitstar is /r/bitstar and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitstar’s official Twitter account is @Bitstar_coinz and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitstar’s official website is www.bitstarcoin.com.
Bitstar Coin Trading
Bitstar can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitstar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitstar should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitstar using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitstar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitstar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.