CompuCoin (CURRENCY:CPN) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on April 11th. One CompuCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0009 or 0.00000024 BTC on exchanges. In the last week, CompuCoin has traded flat against the US dollar. CompuCoin has a market capitalization of $18,056.00 and $0.00 worth of CompuCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00014499 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000147 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 21.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 23.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000057 BTC.
Scrypt hashing algorithm. CompuCoin’s total supply is 19,615,019 coins. The Reddit community for CompuCoin is /r/compucoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. CompuCoin’s official Twitter account is @compucoin. CompuCoin’s official website is compucoin.org.
CompuCoin Coin Trading
CompuCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CompuCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CompuCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CompuCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CompuCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CompuCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.