Elysian (CURRENCY:ELY) traded 9.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 11th. Elysian has a market capitalization of $173,839.00 and approximately $78,508.00 worth of Elysian was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Elysian has traded down 8% against the U.S. dollar. One Elysian token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0020 or 0.00000040 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX, Mercatox, Stocks.Exchange and CoinExchange.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006533 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.37 or 0.00343492 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019859 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002315 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000529 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $72.71 or 0.01437512 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $11.36 or 0.00224599 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 19.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0807 or 0.00001596 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000133 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00005434 BTC.
Elysian Token Profile
Buying and Selling Elysian
Elysian can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Stocks.Exchange, BitForex, Hotbit, Liquid, Mercatox, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elysian directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elysian should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elysian using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elysian Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elysian and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.