Storm (CURRENCY:STORM) traded down 14.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on April 11th. During the last week, Storm has traded 11.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Storm token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0033 or 0.00000066 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinnest, Bittrex, Kyber Network and YoBit. Storm has a market cap of $18.53 million and $3.64 million worth of Storm was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006546 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.19 or 0.00340436 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019906 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002298 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $71.61 or 0.01418058 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.35 or 0.00224812 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000131 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0761 or 0.00001508 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00005384 BTC.
Buying and Selling Storm
Storm can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Coinnest, Binance, YoBit, Bittrex, WazirX, Bancor Network, Bitbns, Upbit, Kyber Network, Coinrail, HitBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storm directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storm should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Storm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.