Eternity (CURRENCY:ENT) traded down 12.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 11th. During the last week, Eternity has traded down 13.4% against the dollar. One Eternity coin can now be bought for $0.0026 or 0.00000051 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Livecoin and YoBit. Eternity has a total market cap of $13,808.00 and approximately $139.00 worth of Eternity was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000617 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00006041 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000971 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 307.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
X11 hashing algorithm. Eternity’s total supply is 5,368,071 coins. Eternity’s official Twitter account is @Eternity_Group. Eternity’s official website is ent.eternity-group.org.
Eternity Coin Trading
Eternity can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Livecoin and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eternity should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Eternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.