LiteBar (CURRENCY:LTB) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on April 11th. One LiteBar coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0725 or 0.00001928 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. LiteBar has a market capitalization of $71,820.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of LiteBar was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, LiteBar has traded flat against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded up 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 15.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00013300 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 22.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded down 18.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0198 or 0.00000395 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000058 BTC.
LiteBar Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was February 11th, 2014. LiteBar’s total supply is 990,668 coins. The official website for LiteBar is litebar.co. LiteBar’s official Twitter account is @litebarco.
LiteBar Coin Trading
LiteBar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteBar directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteBar should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteBar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteBar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteBar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.