Marscoin (CURRENCY:MARS) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on April 11th. Marscoin has a total market cap of $68,973.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Marscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Marscoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000065 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Marscoin has traded flat against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 18.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00013294 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded down 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000152 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded 21.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitcoin Scrypt (BTCS) traded 22.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0200 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000818 BTC.
- AdCoin (ACC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000440 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0029 or 0.00000058 BTC.
Marscoin Coin Profile
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 27th, 2014. Marscoin’s total supply is 28,279,074 coins. The Reddit community for Marscoin is /r/marscoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Marscoin’s official website is marscoin.org. Marscoin’s official Twitter account is @marscoinorg and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Marscoin Coin Trading
Marscoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Marscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Marscoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Marscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Marscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Marscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.