Monkey Project (CURRENCY:MONK) traded 10.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 11th. Over the last week, Monkey Project has traded down 20.9% against the US dollar. Monkey Project has a market cap of $272,052.00 and approximately $458.00 worth of Monkey Project was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Monkey Project coin can currently be bought for $0.0483 or 0.00000972 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00005602 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0301 or 0.00000606 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00006083 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded down 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 302.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000092 BTC.
Monkey Project Profile
X11 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 20th, 2017. Monkey Project’s total supply is 5,633,084 coins. Monkey Project’s official Twitter account is @MONKEYPROJECT_. The official website for Monkey Project is www.monkey.vision.
Monkey Project Coin Trading
Monkey Project can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monkey Project directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monkey Project should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Monkey Project using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Monkey Project Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monkey Project and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.