OKCash (CURRENCY:OK) traded down 9.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 11th. One OKCash coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0204 or 0.00000406 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, Cryptopia and Bleutrade. OKCash has a market cap of $1.52 million and approximately $25,046.00 worth of OKCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, OKCash has traded down 8.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00005383 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.20 or 0.00023790 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00013142 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded 29.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00012929 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.14 or 0.00142133 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0201 or 0.00000400 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0048 or 0.00000095 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002604 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded down 13.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0528 or 0.00001051 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “OK Specs Released: Nov 24th 2014PoW Ended at block: 33,186Total coins at the end of Pow/Pos Hybrid Period: 36,297,000 OKCashMax Cap: 105,000,000 OKCashFull POS started: Dec 9th 2014Proof of StakeStake Rewards: 69% 1st Year (block 531,257)| 20% 2nd (block 1,022,514) | 10% 3rd (block 1,523,771)| 6% 4th Year on wardsPoS Min Stake Time: 8 hrTransactions: 10 confirmationsStakes: 64 confirmationsBlock Time: 72 seconds average block time.Rpcport: 6969Port: 6970Test ports: ( RPCport 7979 ) ( Port 7980 ) “
OKCash Coin Trading
OKCash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Cryptopia, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Trade Satoshi and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as OKCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade OKCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase OKCash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for OKCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for OKCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.