GoByte (CURRENCY:GBX) traded 2.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on April 15th. During the last week, GoByte has traded down 25% against the US dollar. GoByte has a total market cap of $527,779.00 and $5,118.00 worth of GoByte was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One GoByte coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.14 or 0.00002867 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, CoinExchange and HitBTC.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0277 or 0.00000549 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0708 or 0.00001399 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded down 17.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0356 or 0.00000704 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0240 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
GoByte Coin Profile
Buying and Selling GoByte
GoByte can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, HitBTC, CoinExchange and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GoByte directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GoByte should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase GoByte using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GoByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GoByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.