Denarius (CURRENCY:D) traded 0.3% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. One Denarius coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0613 or 0.00001211 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Cryptohub, CoinExchange and TradeOgre. During the last week, Denarius has traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar. Denarius has a market cap of $255,839.00 and approximately $612.00 worth of Denarius was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Electra (ECA) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded down 14.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0079 or 0.00000156 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0750 or 0.00001481 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded 22.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Denarius Coin Profile
Buying and Selling Denarius
Denarius can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, TradeOgre, CoinExchange, Cryptohub, SouthXchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Denarius directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Denarius should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Denarius using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Denarius Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Denarius and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.