Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded 4.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 15th. One Ethereum Classic coin can now be purchased for $6.19 or 0.00122316 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, Cryptomate, CoinEx and OKCoin International. In the last seven days, Ethereum Classic has traded down 11.9% against the US dollar. Ethereum Classic has a market cap of $679.40 million and $387.28 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $162.10 or 0.03202988 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00004672 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000070 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000019 BTC.
About Ethereum Classic
Buying and Selling Ethereum Classic
Ethereum Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EXX, BitForex, Gatehub, OKEx, Exrates, Kraken, BTC Markets, OKCoin International, Coinhub, CoinEgg, CPDAX, Bibox, RightBTC, ZB.COM, Cryptopia, HBUS, BTC Trade UA, Bitbns, Kucoin, Indodax, Ovis, C-CEX, Coinut, BtcTrade.im, LBank, C2CX, Coinbase Pro, LiteBit.eu, BTC-Alpha, CoinEx, Koineks, ChaoEX, Coinsuper, BCEX, CoinExchange, Crex24, Bit-Z, Bitfinex, ABCC, Bithumb, Poloniex, CoinTiger, Bittrex, Gate.io, Exmo, HitBTC, Cryptomate, QBTC, Bitsane, BigONE, FCoin, Coinnest, Stocks.Exchange, Coinroom, Liquid, Instant Bitex, Upbit, Huobi, CoinBene, Coinone, Binance, Korbit and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Classic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.