RevolutionVR (CURRENCY:RVR) traded 1.4% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on April 16th. One RevolutionVR coin can currently be bought for $0.0114 or 0.00000218 BTC on popular exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Upbit and LiteBit.eu. RevolutionVR has a total market capitalization of $2.38 million and approximately $21,317.00 worth of RevolutionVR was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, RevolutionVR has traded 9.4% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $81.26 or 0.01560741 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002351 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00012972 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0579 or 0.00001112 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002859 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001980 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0934 or 0.00001794 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Litecoin Core – Upgraded to the latest version with added extra security and two minutes verifications. Pre Mined Currency 210 – Million token are pre-mined, transactions utilize 0.1 voxel mining fee. Multiplatform Wallets – The tokens and wallets are operational today. PC Windows, Mac and Linux are supported. Verified By Experts – The Voxel passed industry experts verifications in terms of security and functionality before it was sent to the exchanges. Supported By Major Exchanges – The Voxel is techonologycally approved by major exchanges that will start trading the coin in Q2 2016. Free Online Wallet – Created and provided by Uphold. The Voxel online wallet is fully operational and it's the safest and easiest way to hold voxels. “
RevolutionVR Coin Trading
RevolutionVR can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, CoinExchange and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolutionVR directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolutionVR should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase RevolutionVR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for RevolutionVR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolutionVR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.